Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Our Class Wiki - So Far

So far I have yet to contribute to the Wiki blog but I have thought of some ideas to integrate in existing posts. While looking at the topics, I thought about including apps we use today like Snapchat, Uber, Tinder or Instagram but apparently it has all been posted already. So I looked through the website to see what other apps can added and figured I'll be contributing to the topic on business. To the category I will be talking about the Chase and Venmo app where people are now paying others electronically with these new apps. So far only Paypal, Square and Near Field Communication is mentioned so I'll be incorporating these two other apps. I have already found the images I want to use as graphics and will soon upload them along with their descriptions.  

No comments:

Post a Comment